Climashield Apex Topquilt (C.A.Q.) is a high-performance synthetic blanket with a closed footbox.
For the frame, ultralight 10D DWR (Durable Water Repellent) ripstop nylon is used.
The Climashield Apex material is a high-quality insulating layer. It has the best combination of weight and thermal performance on the market among synthetic insulation. It can be easily used both on the ground or in a hammock. It packs down well, dries fast, and maintains its unique insulating ability even when wet. It’s an ideal choice for multi-day adventures or thru-hikes.
– takes up little space, packs down well
– more comfortable than a sleeping bag
– dries fast
– insulates well even in wet and humid conditions
The temperature rating is the value between the traditionally/commonly used comfort and limit rating. With the right baselayer and thermal insulation from below (underquilt or sleeping pad/mat), it provides satisfactory temperature and comfort for most people. If you are a cold sleeper, you should choose a quilt with one level higher insulation value.
- 1 pair of elastic strap with flat buckles
- 1 piece of 10D ripstop nylon stuff sack
– ETS (Elastic Tensioner System)
– closed footbox for a better thermal insulation
– extra flat buckles for easy attachment to the sleeping pad/mat