KHIBU NIRVANA is a large sized hammock, being the best choice for hammock trips and adventures lasting several days.
Utilizing the great size of the hammock, both ends are connected by a ridgeline, which provides a constant curve. Since we lie diagonally in the hammock, it ensures an almost completely horizontal support to the spine. On a surface which is only feasible with big-sized products, relaxation is guaranteed.
Owing to the conscious choice of raw materials, this hammock is lightweight, well-packable and sturdy.
The symmetric upper makes it possible to lie in any direction in it, and the two-sided zip system allows us to get in the hammock from both sides.
Thanks to the strapped suspension method setting up the hammock is super easy. It can be fixated according to our preferences using four clasps on the side.
– 40D impregnated, breathable ripstop nylon
– Integrated ridgeline made of dyneema cord
– Rubber cord with plastic tensioner for fixation of the hammock (2 pcs)
– One side opening, one side fixed (BISHOP BAG) container
– Ridgeline organizer
– Prusik knot (dyneema) on the ridgeline for additional containers (2 pcs)
– Dyneema loops on both ends with 10KN strap buckles
– Strap (2x3m) heat treated polyester webbing
Maximum weight capacity: 130kg
Summer: fully zipped upper made of Noseeum micro-spinned mesh
In case we do not need the mesh, we can leave it at home, thus saving extra weight and space.
Due to the symmetric shape, it is possible to lie in it in any direction.
– Hammock: 490g
– Uppere (Mesh): 145g
– Suspension: 190g heat treated polyester strap
– Altogether: 825g
ADVANTAGES OF THE HAMMOCK:
easy and fast setup
we get the same comfortable surface each time
Suspended correctly, it does not have any negative effect on the environment
PRICE: 145 EURO
The shipping cost is: 17 EURO (to 2kg in Europe)