KHIBU TRICKY TARP:
Khibu Tricky Tarp: True to its name, the Khibu TT tarp is a really cunning tarp. ? It has a negligible weight compared to its size and leaves everyone fascinated with its small package size. At the two ends, the sides can be folded back, thus forming a door that prevents air movement from all four sides. Thanks to the 4 space-expanding points (mid-panel tie-outs), we will have a spacious space under the tarp, and independently of choosing to close the doors or not, we get a royal-sized tarp. If it rains all day long, there is no need to despair, as there is plenty of room for moving around under the tarp. Thanks to the safety suspension/cord, the tarp stays intact for a long time. Linelock cors adjusters make it easy to set up the tarp.
PLEASE NOTE: The safety cord is sold separately.
- 420 cm x 300 cm
- The ridge is 350 cm
- Thanks to its special cut, the two ends can be closed in order to function as doors
- 20D silpoly 2000 mm, silicone-treated polyester on both sides, waterproof up to 2000 mm
- Polyester does not stretch, thus after properly setting it up, no further adjustment is required
- 2 tie-out points at each end of the ridge with linelock cord adjusters, each with a strap loop
- 8 tie-out points at the sides with linelock cord adjusters
- 4 mid-panel tie-out points on the sides with a strap loop to increase the inner space
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE:
1 Tricky Tarp with 10 regular tie-out + 4 mid-panel tie-out points
1 Silpoly storage bag. One half can be opened, and the other one has a gap, through which the cord used for the ridge can be led out. This makes tying and setting up easier.
ATTENTION: Please note that the package does not include cords and tent stakes. You can buy these separately.